Strategic, focused, result oriented senior technical resource with nearly 11 years of hands-on development experience and a proven track record of delivering complex software solutions successfully within stringent deadlines, with clear understanding of the business vision, works with the business to build results that exceeds client expectations. Driven by passion towards excellence and creativity, possess exceptional management skills.
- Experienced Cloud Solutions Consultant and Enterprise Deployments & Sales Specialist of CRM / ERP / Support / HRIS / ITIL systems.
- Actively worked with clients like GOOGLE, ERICSSON, ZOHO, POLYCOM, Govt. of Dubai, EMAAR, CNBC, DOW-JONES, AT&T, AMDOCS...
- Managed the Cloud Solutions Pre-sales for Enterprise & SMB clients in Middle East & North Africa (MENA) regions.
- Actively worked with the GOOGLE team on SaaS / PaaS / IaaS Cloud Solutions Pre-sales in the MENA region.
- Experienced in BSS & OSS Architecture and Development.
- Designed & developed Telecom OSS for the product Ericsson Network Manager (ENM).
- Proposed & Implemented Architectural & Test Improvement Strategies for teams working within ENM.
- Designed & developed Multi-tenant Managed Video as a Service (MVaaS) Solution, BSS & OSS for FVC.
- Convinced CEO's, CTO's, Board of Director's with discussions, high impact presentations & POC's for moving legacy systems to the Cloud.
- Successfully accomplished enterprise deployments & sales for Cloud based CRM, Help-desk, HRIS & ITIL Project Management Systems.
- GOOGLE Certified Apps Deployments Specialist, handled technical pre-sales for the largest customer base of GOOGLE in the MENA region.
- Contributed towards generating $2.2 Million sales revenue in 2012 working with the GOOGLE EMEA Team.
- Designed & developed the Online Payment Gateway application, Real-time Media Streaming applications for Zawya (Thomson Reuters).
- Designed & developed Billing and Security applications, Service Order Request Tracking System for AT&T & AMDOCS.
- Developed ERP, Dynamic Content Management Systems, Real-time Automation Systems for Data Impact Solutions.
- Gained excellent client feedback for successful handover of projects.
- Experienced in development, mentoring and leading by example in the use of best practices in creating software solutions implementing SOA, MVC, OOP, TDD & SDLC methodologies.
- Advocate of agile methodologies in development with emphasis on delivery of quantifiable results.
- Confident public speaker capable of delivering effective presentations on complex topics.
- Exceptional skills in operational planning, process improvement and project management.
- A continuous market researcher and an emerging technology analyst.
Self-motivated, excellent team coordinator & effective communicator with proven ability to build strong working relationships. Recognized & acknowledged as a resourceful contributor in the team.
Well versed with J2EE, ColdFusion, ORACLE PL/SQL & PHP technologies. Developed multi-platform applications in Pro*C, Perl & Shell scripts. With nearly 11 years experience in design & development of web business applications.
Proven ability to plan, organize & lead technical projects in fast-paced environments with changing priorities & ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.